From: Daniel Nees [mailto:danees@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 7:55 PM
To: John Hofstetter
Cc: Ed Sohm; 'ihc-digest'
Subject: RE: [ihc] Intake manifolds

I'm not sure this is even relevant to the problem, but; I remember
someone, JL, or maybe Rob Marks, had an intake that had rusted a hole
through the bottom of the intake below the carb from water sitting in
it.
   Did that hole go thru to the bottom of the intake, or did it hit an
exaust channel first? I don't remember, but; he fixed it with some JB
weld I thought.

Dan Nees
danees@domain.elided