[ihc] Old Travelall sighting in cinema

Binders!
      While flipping through channels this weekend, the digests very own
Laura spotted a nice old Travelall in the movie Halloween H20.  I don't
know my L,R,S trucks from each other, but it looked strikingly like the Tan
unit that shows up at Nationals every year.  The truck in the movie was
painted what appeared to be black primer, but it sure was a pretty sight to
see old IH iron trucking right along like that!

      Enjoy!

Why she never mentioned it?  I'm not sure, so I will.

JoelB