RE: [ihc] RA-15 / RA-20

## >> Don't know if it might help out this thread or not, but I
## >> have several IH
## >> conversion lists.  One I have is ring, pinion and axle gear
## >> manufacturer
## >> numbers to IH axle model.   I have several other manufacturer
## >> number to IH
## >> part number conversion lists as well.
## >>
## >> Kurt

i for one would like to see these lists, Kurt.  do you have scans or digital
photographs of them that you can share?  i'd like to know what i can and
can't do with the hardware i have.  not just the B, but also the Two
TravelAlls and the Scout.  is there any way i can get copies or images of
each of these lists?

thanks.

--Mac

Wassail!