RE: [ihc] I need the rundown on the RA15 corportate axle

Mac said:

>>if it's any consolation, Ed, i'm fairly certain you are right about
the IH
corporate axles being a Rockwell licensed design as i stated above.  +)
can't wait to hear what Greg has to say about all this.  say Ed, have
you
ever seen a Traction Equalizer diff?  i'd like to find one that isn't
broken
just to see how it works, and how well.

Nope, never seen (or heard of) one.  The only RA-15 I've ever really
been around is on a Heavy 200 I have at home.  Traded it for a good D
series bed and haven't done much with it (yet).

No offense taken, just repeating info I've read either here or in
manuals.  That is why I welcomed corrections.

Ed