Re: [ihc] new mail application

Looks good this time.  Apostrophes look like apsotrophes and quotes like
quotes.

Howard
I don't think I can stand such success, I have to go back to my old program where I got attention. <G>

You know, for 40 years I worked with kids who were going to get attention one way or another, if not through constructive behavior, then through destructive behavior. So .......

Thanks guys for letting me know that I'm looking better, make that my e-mail is looking better. <G>

John