[ihc] I need the rundown on the RA15 corportate axle

I would greatly appreciate some info on this type rear. Any help to any of these questions would be great. First I need to know how to ID the ratio without pulling the stump. Was there a tag somewhere on these or was it stamped in somewhere on the housing? Next, I need to know what kind of carriers were used in these. Was there a locker available or were they all limited slip or open? Was this the heaviest axle IH offered in an 8 lug pattern or was there a RA20 with 8 lugs? Finally, I have seen Rockwell mentioned on ads for other 1 tons. Are these in actuality built by Rockwell? TIA!

Rocky