Re: [ihc] San Diego Fire

Looks like the worst of it is over for metro san diego.  Fire is moving
out to the remote areas.  The most amazing thing is Saturday night, no
mention of this fire. Sunday morning, it has burned all the way into the
city.   Closest it got was about a mile.

Thanks fully none of my 3 scouts got torched. (Obligiatory IH content).

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Ken

>Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:26:13 -0800 >From: John Hofstetter >Subject:
Re: [ihc] San Diego Fire > >Keep yourself safe, my friend. Im sure that
everyone on the list, >like me, will think about you when the terrible
pictures are shown on >TV. Ive never seen fire pictures like the ones
that are coming out of >S. California. > >John Hofstetter
>www.goldrush.com/~hofs

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger
6.0. Try it now FREE!