IHC/IHC Digest Archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [ihc] Notes on my quest for IH Red Paint (aerosol)

What's a Grainger store?

Is there an East Coast equivalent?


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joel M Brodsky" <jmbrodsky@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 10:32
Subject: [ihc] Notes on my quest for IH Red Paint (aerosol)

> Any Grainger store can get IH Red in Aerosol cans.  It's made by the
> Dem-Kote division of Rustoleum, under the Farm & Equipment heading.  The
> code for IH Red is:
> 7466 "International Red".  They also make:
> 7462 "Massey Ferguson Red" If you're interested in that too.
> I bought two cans of Cat Yellow and two cans of IH red, and the colors
> match perfectly!
> Hope this helps.
> JoelB
>  ---------------------------- 
> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:25:46 -0800 (PST)
> From: mark stegmann <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: [ihc] Notes on my quest for IH Red Paint (aerosol)
> If you want IH red, or white or yellow enamel, go to
> the local CaseIH dealer & get it. It's available in
> gallons quarts & spray cans I believe. I'm sure it
> would take trhe heat of your V8 as the tractor engines
> all get sprayed with it. Seen lots of tractors
> restored with it.
> Mark

Home | Archive | Main Index | Thread Index