Re: [ihc] San Diego Fire

On Sunday, October 26, 2003, at 01:37  PM, Ken Hitchcox wrote:

Pray for us.  Fire is 3 miles away burning west.  Never seen anything
like this in SD.  Wow.   On the positive side, I have a new (to me) 99
Powerstroke diesel to play with!  WooHoo! Ken

Keep yourself safe, my friend.  Im sure that everyone on the list,
like me, will think about you when the terrible pictures are shown on
TV.  Ive never seen fire pictures like the ones that are coming out of
S. California.

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs