Re: [ihc] Notes on my quest for IH Red Paint (aerosol)

If you want IH red, or white or yellow enamel, go to
the local CaseIH dealer & get it. It's available in
gallons quarts & spray cans I believe. I'm sure it
would take trhe heat of your V8 as the tractor engines
all get sprayed with it. Seen lots of tractors
restored with it.
Mark