Re: [ihc] Any lists, etc. that are as good as this for other makes of vehicles?

On Friday, October 24, 2003, at 04:44  PM, amp11 wrote:

Or is this unique due to the character of the average IH driver?
Allan, there are lists for most vehicles, as several people have
already told you. Ive stumbled across a couple of Ford pickup lists,
and participate occasionally in two Dodge truck lists, one that is
exclusively for Dodge Diesels.

They have probably about as much help as our IH digest on technical
stuff, but there is no feeling of belonging to a family. I think thats
the difference in our list brought about by the character of the
posters on this list.

And as for the Jeep list that my friends occasionally entice me onto,
there are way too many idiots on that list for me to have any interest
in participating. I will have to admit that the Pirates seem nowadays
to show some responsible behavior now and then.

Some guy was starting a web site devoted to salacious behavior on the
Rubicon trail, and to their credit, the Pirates set him straight and he
dropped the project. Gee, and I was looking forward to keeping an out
for that web site.

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs