Re: [ihc] Tire & Wheel Questions

---I agree, FWIR, Ford 15" Light Truck and Dodge 14" Passenger vehicle and
15" Truck carried the same 5 on 5-1/2 lug pattern as the Scout. My `75
Coronet Brougham had 14" rims and I swapped them out for a set of Ford 15"
Rims and mounted the Aramid Radials (could not keep any 14" tire planted
firmly on the ground). What is looked for is a 5 lug pattern with a
measurement taken from the center of one lug, SKIP A LUG, and to the center
of the next lug. I am constantly running out to the old rim and taking a
measurement, but this time... I don't recall where the tape measure is...
:O IIRC the center hole is 4.5", or is it 4"... 5.250"? I may just run out
to that rim tomorrow.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)