Re: [ihc] Hood scoops question

On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 04:42  PM, Ryan Moore wrote:

The Terrastar's and probobly some other conversions got fake hood scoops on
them... you can buy reproduction ones new at the moment...

-Ryan
Yep, I won a fiberglass hood scoop at Tulare a couple of years ago. SSS had put it up as a prize.

I thought for a long time about whether I could get any practical use out of it, but ended up giving it to a friend who never wins anything at the Regionals

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs