[ihc] IH Inventory reduction sale

Hey Gang,

I really need to get my lasik surgery and have to sell off some of my fleet
to do so. So this is a partial list of what i have to sell privatley.

1966 International 1100 Travellette 6' bed 2 wheel drive.
some options
*266 V-8 4-speed
*Custom interior package
*set up for towing with front and rear reciever hitches
*Under hood light
*two hornes Air horn and regular hoorn.
*NEW brake/clutch master cyclinder
*NEW clutch slave cyclinder
*NEW wheel cyclinder
*Frest oil change
*Original radio
*Power steering
This truck runs and drives great. I have new licenses plates and tabs on it
and have been using it for a month or so to run errands and haul stuff. Its
kinda unique as its the C-series travellette with the 6 foot bed. 144"
wheelbase assures a nice smoth ride. If ya wanted 4x4 you could swap a
front axle in and driveline and t-case pretty easy. It a really clean
original truck geat to drive or restore. Straight body. Some minor rust
issues. The worst being the bed floor. Everyone that has seen it says its
one of the nicest originals they have seen. Any way its in the Truck Trader
and I just lowered the price on it to $2550 obo.

1970 Scout 800 postal RHD model.
This truck is extremely rust free due to the fact that the Post office had
all the postal ordered rigs galvanized. The whole body tub is that way and
that has prevented it from rusting. The scout came from Boise Idaho where
its real dry and 60-100 degrees most of the year. The paint on the roof is
faded and the rest of the truck was repainted Red. It has adjustable seats
in it now from some other rig. Its a sweet runner and has new plates and
tabs as well. I drive it around on errands to the parts stores and to see
the looks it gets.
Some options
*152 4 cyclinder / Borg Warner automatic
*New brakes all the way around
*New brake line
*New heater hoeses
*New points, condenser, cap, rotor and plugs
*Smaller tires to lower it to mailbox height
*Transmission cooler
*Transmission service (new fluids, filters, and gasket)
*Fresh oil change
*Factory roll bar

If you want or know someone with a paper route or mail route this rig is a
great rig. I have never seen an original Scout 80/800 in this nice of shape
because of the galvanized body tub. The ladies think this Scout is "cute".
If this were left hand drive and 4x4 I would not sell it but eye surgery
calls. It really is a prime example of a rust free original Scout 800. This
rig as well could be converted to 4x4. I have this rig going in the Truck
Trader for $2850 obo.

1979 Scout Traveler. This Traveler is my original Scout that I have had
since 1994. Its got all my fabrication ideas incorporated into it. The brag
sheet is long on this. Many of you will recall it from the 1997, 98, 99
NWBRU show. Some will have even seen it in Colorado in 1999. And some of
you most likley have wheel with me in it on the trail. Some teasers for you.

*Rebuilt 345 (shaved heads, cam, headers, 4 bbl spread boar intake)
*Holly Digital Fuel Injection
*2.5" exhaust
*MSD ignition
*water filtration system for radiator fluid
*4" trailmaster lift
*2" body lift with
*poly body bushings
*extended shackles
*strait steer(my original)
*extended shock mounts front and rear
*Ranch 9000 shocks
*Stainless Steel polished 1" solid draglink and Tierod with Tierod over the
Knuckle
*Lock right locker in rear
*RPT Poly transmission mount
*4 wheel disk brakes
*1/8" diamond plate center consol
*DP seat box
*Aluminum Diamond plate dash
*Auto meter guages
*Rear custom bumper with intergal 10 gallon air tank and triple reciever
holes wraped *around rear corners for protection
*3" stainless steel rear brushguard/swing away tire carrier
*4 core High efficiency radiater
*Hella H-4 off raod headlights with 55/100 bulbs,
*Inside completele coated with thick Hammerite paint
*Rebuilt front end with all new ball joints, bearings, and seals.

I parked it as it needs a 727 automatic. (I have a $1000 unit built for it
but its never been installed) That tranny could be sold with it depending
on the offer. The body is not perfect but all the parts are.

I will take best reasonable offer on this rig. I will take less than all
the parts cost for the whole rig, but I wont sell it for a stupid low
price. I would rather part it out if I can't get a reasonable offer on it.
Come on over and see it.

1966 4x4 1200 3/4 ton Traveall
*304/ 5-speed overdrive
*factory undercoating
*Power steering
all reciptes and paperwork including factory dealer sales reciptes and
forms. I bought it from the original owner. Body needs some work in the
rear corners but its straight other than that. I have the owners mileage
log and history book with it. It was ordered with most of the options and
was well cared for. I would like $2500 as a similar 1/2 ton just sold for
$3000 or so on e-bay.

Pictures of all but the T-all are on my web site. Any more questions call
me at the below number.
360-377-4979
John Fleck
3351 Northlake Way NW