RE: [ihc] Dana 60 Factory Locker?

## >> Thanks for the input Mac. I bet it is a Trak-Lok too. Is it just me or
## >> has this list been dead lately?
## >>
## >> Isaac Hastings
## >> 1965 IH 3/4 Ton 4x4 Travelall
## >> http://isaac.healdsburg.net/travelall

you're very welcome, Isaac.  the Digest has indeed been a bit on the quiet
side recently, but i bet it's because it's one of those times of year when
everybody suddenly gets really busy really suddenly.  maybe it'll pick up
again shortly.  i hope so.  i miss hearing from our Digest family.

so come on, you guys, speak up when you get a moment or three.  let us know
you're still alive and screaming out there.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi