[ihc] Hood scoops question

I was talking with the local (semi local you could say) International truck
dealership about some parts for a HD truck we are working on today. Our
conversation led to talking about the light trucks and scouts. He said he
remembered some of the trucks having hood scoops when they used to be
dealers for them. Could this be true and if so, how many scoop styles were
available? Are there pictures anywhere online?

Rocky