[ihc] Military vehicles

Ran across a note I made while driving to Utah this past summer, I had
noticed this place along I-84 just south of Ontario OR. but before Boise ID:
http://www.idahomotorpool.com/

Their rigs seem a bit on the high priced side of things, but if
you need a snatch block for 4-wheeling, you might scroll
down a ways on their page and see one that you won't break!
(however you may need stiffer springs to carry it)

IHC content: '66 Loadstar 1800 on the consignment page.

Allan W.