[ihc] 140 4x4's

Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:03:13 -0400
From: Rocky Lear <rockylear@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] 140/ 1400 info sought

I have seen discussion on the 140/1400 series trucks on this digest. Can anyone point me in the direction where I might read more about 4x4's larger than a one ton rating? I am interested in knowing what axles these trucks used, when they were made, specs. etc. etc.

Rocky
No 1400's AFAIK. 140 4x4's in R, S, A and B series. The most info you're likely to find outside of original sales literature is in Crismon's 'International Trucks', available in 2nd edition from SSS.

Jim