[ihc] 1 ton stuff, and Rockys trim

Rocky, Greg,

I have a 1974 200 camper special that is 2x2 and it has the steel pin
greasable bushings for the rear shackles. I was able to source new ones
when i added my new springs. I had springs made that were 2" over stock
height and added 800 more pounds capacity to them. I just had new coils
wound with a 10 percent increase in load capacity as well as 2" higher
heith. So my 2 wheel drive should have a nice stance.

Rocky if you want a RA-15 rear to match the Dana 70 front your ONLY option
is the 4.88 as the other was 4.30 offered in the D-seried P/U's. IE no Dana
70s came with 4.30 gears that i am aware of.

Rocky i told ya to come over and look through my vast pile of trim for what
you need. I have parted out T-alls, PU and still have some around with the
trim still on. Come on over and have a look. Yes you have asked the digest
before but you still have not stoped by. I believe what you need will be
found in my stash.

Greg,

Question: Why are you hoarding Dana 70 fronts? If you have so many why not
help a digester out with the location of the junk yards that have them if
you are not going to get them yourself? I mean it makes sense to tell folks
where they are at before they get scraped and then become available to no
one at all. I am sure if someone finds a Dana 70 IH rear they will let you
know. I have a Dana 70 rear in 4.88 but its a Duallie and has no springs,
not to mention it has had the spring perches whaced off and booger welded
back on. Its real narrow and i think will make a great crawler rear end. If
it was full width I would make it available to you. What I do have is a
Dana 70 rear single wheel rear end still in my 1979 Ford Van trailer (many
have seen the contraption at the scout shows) in the 4.10 gear variety. Its
for sale. It would lower the weight of the trailer and make room for a axle
with electric brakes.

By for now. Back to the slave trade of doing Scout work.

Fleckster
"Overbuilding may be dumb, sometimes; but never as dumb as
underbuilding." John Hofstetter 2002
Remember: The bitterness of poor quality remains long after
the sweetness of low price is forgotten!!
          WSU
	GO COUGS            BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
	  WSU      	    3357 Northlake Way NW Unit A
                            Bremerton, WA. 98312
                               John L. Fleck
			        "Fleckster"
                        PHONE#   (360)-377-4979