[ihc] Resistance Readings On Fuel Gauge

---Does anyone have the full and empty resistance readings handy for the
sending unit?

---Just getting done PORing my gas tank and I am at the point where I need
to check the fuel sending unit. I don't want to install the tank and then
find that the gauge reads 1/4 tank when it is empty. Presently, I cannot get
a new sending unit... so, what I want to do is re-use the old unit. So, I
need to make sure I am getting correct readings prior to installation and
setting the tank.

---Thank you,
-T.R.E.Jr.
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)