Re: [ihc] I want to do a 1 ton upgrade

At 10:00 PM 10/3/03, Rocky Lear wrote:
>This might be wishful thinking but I want to upgrade my 1210 4x4 to one
>ton specs. I missed out on a D70 front axle just a while back on ebay and
>I am still kicking myself. I want a D70 front and an RA15 rear out of a
>69-75 that has the 8 lug wheel pattern. Prefer a 4:88 ratio. Please feel
>free to email me if you know of anything.
>
>Rocky

Rocky--

I told you before that I have the correct RA-15 for trade, not sale, for a
Dana 70 rear from an IH.

Although I also have several 70F's, none of them are for sale. However, I
do know where there is a 70F , from an IH, eight lug, in a graveyard.

Go find an IH 70R for me, and my RA15 is yours, and I will also disclose
where the 70F is ! !!

Greg