[ihc] In need of some chrome trim for a 72 t-ette

I have posted this before but I am still looking for some chrome trim for this 72 crewcab that I am working on. It has the "deluxe" chrome trim package (I guess). I now have managed to get most of the wide lower body chrome for the front end and cab but I still am in need of a good set of chrome for the bed as the t-all parts are different behind the rear doors. I need some of the thin chrome that goes around the edges of the woodgrain panels too. Most of that is confined to the bed too. So, if anyone knows where there is a long bed PU with this trim package being parted out, PLEASE let me know. I will pay VERY well for the parts I need to make it whole again. I will pay finders fees too! I have posted this same request to oldihc.org, some yahoo groups and soon to the binderbulletin.org with little if any response. Please help if you can!

Rocky