[ihc] Retiring from Scouts

O.K. Folks I've been reading the digest for a couple
of years and now it seems like a good time to jump in!
  I have a 68 scout 800 Body sitting on a 77 frame and
a deisel engine {chrysler Nissan} sitting in my yard .
Time and work constrains are keeping me from working
on it so it needs a new home!!!!!!!!!!
  If anyone of you are interested in it give me a call
at 985-868-9009 .  first thing you need to know is you
will HAVE to trailer it home due to a brake problem
but IF YOU ARE A SCOT FAN THIS SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM
.I'm about fourty miles west of New Orleans LA
 The price will be right for one of ya'll on the list
!!!!
            D.Tutor
             deuces58@domain.elided