Re: [ihc] Michael Shaw steering wheel

Michael,

Make your own lock ring compressor, diagram is in the IHC  Scout II manual.
Takes about $.50 worth of steel.

I can make and mail you one if your not in a hurry, just let me know.

Joel is right, you *can* do it without the compressor, I  have scars on both
thumbs to prove it.

"Knees up to my mouth" is a thing of the past, the tool works much better.

Willy