Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 05:15:40 -0700
From: "Joseph Shaw, II" <josephshaw@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Steering wheel removal

Oh-sorry, forgot one other question-how does one remove the steering wheel?
have done so before, and thought I succeded in using my gear puller, but it
doesn't fit this steering wheel right!  Do I need a steering wheel puller?
Any way to get by without one?

Ignition switch on my '75 Scout II is stuck in the on position, and I need
remove it and get a new one-can't get it off without the steering wheel
cooperating!

Thanks!

Michael