[ihc] Calling outer space

I see that I didn't really read Joel's post on steering well enough to have
made a sensible answer. Sorry about that, Joel. Lack of practice on the
digest, recently.

John Comer told me several times at the Nationals that my posts were coming
in as nonsense symbols. My copy of the digest posts weren't dong that. ?????

At the Pioneer museum in Nebraska, I read that Ford put vanadium in his
Model A sheet metal to help them survive rust. Consequently, Model A fenders
and such survived for years in junk yards even in Missouri. <g>  Hmm, I know
a lot of IH fenders that could have used a little vanadium. Had any of you
ever heard this about Model A fenders?

At the Air Force Museum in Dayton, I was turned on to Titanium parts. I have
it on good authority that Howerton products is going to offer Ti Scout parts
as early as the next rain storm.

Did I tell you guys that my tour of the Springfield IH plant was fantastic?
It was.

Did I tell you how much I enjoyed being able to spend time with digesters, I
mean actual live bodies? I did!

Did I mention that I owe special thanks to Howard, Steve S., and Eldon and
Rose for making sure that I survived the Midwest? I do.

Do you guys know how far East Ohio is? Wow, I hated not to do the rest of
the country while being that far East, but it was time to call an end to our
Odyssey, except for the encores on the way home.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy having the digesters as my friends? I
should. No, I do.

John Hofstetter