[ihc] Wagonmaster-isms

Hello Digesters,
Could anyone tell me what year(s) the Wagonmaster was produced? Only 73?
Hi Mike, the 'Wagonmaster' was only produced as a '73 model if you believe the sales literature. The same truck was built in '74 and maybe '75, but called a Travelette.

Anyone know how many were made?
In 2wd and 4wd?
I doubt it.

Was there a 392 available in the 1010?
I can't recall seeing anything *else* in a 1010!

I have only seen 4 of these on the web. A red on white one, a white on red
one, and the white beauty on the BB calendar last year. Anybody know of any
more?
Quite a few over the years, including a 1210 that has come to IHWR a couple times. There are usually a couple three on ebay during the course of a year.

Jim