Re: [ihc] Wagonmaster info wanted

I didnt know about your WM Greg.
Any pix posted anywhere?
If I buy this one, maybe we should start a WM website similar to Pat Decker's
SSII site.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thanks for all the info Dave.
You have been very helpful. I have asked several people, but nobody else even
had a guess as to production numbers. 350. That few huh? Wow. Rarer than I
thought.
I do intend to get more info on this truck.
Digester Michael Shaw (DocMike) has said he may be able to go look at it for
me as it is close to him. That would definately be a BIG help if he could do
that.
The front end work that has been done is a big plus, as are all the new
parts.
I do believe that I can fabricate new quarters for it if I buy a new MIG
welder.
Ill update the list as things happen.
Mike Toney