[ihc] Re: Dennis Bernth and Scout II extreme bumpers...

Joel-
the guy with the bumpers was Rod Lagard. His email address is
tlagard@domain.elided . I'll give him a call also to let him know you will be
emailing him. My guess is probably the bumpers would have to be truck
freighted, but I wonder if you broke them down into two or three seperate
packages (assembly required, I HATE that) if they couldn't go UPS or RPS or
some such. Anyway, I'll let him know you will be emailing. Maybe he could
bring it to Nats next year and you could sneak it past security in your
carry-on? <g>
Dennis