Re: [ihc] Which 392 makes the best builder?

Rocky,
Why do you think you'd be better off with a different
engine? I think I'd get an IC 392, but if I had a non
IC motor. I'd build it up. Lots of old trucks ran them
without problems. Of course, I'm a much bigger fan of
diesels than I am of gas motors. If you want an IC
392, buy my travelall for $800. it's got around 57k
original miles, runs great. I'd even toss in a 345
core. I need money for tractor projects!
Mark