[ihc] stall-out at warm up

Joe,

It may even be the thermostat. When I first owned my 64 Scout it did a
similiar thing. The PO ripped the valve out of the thermostat and it was just like a
very big orifice. If the thermostate is stuck open, the engine will take
forever to heat up, or if you live in a cold climate, will never warm up and the
engine will run like crap. Its an easy check. Just pull the thermostat out and
check it in a pan of boiling water. It should open up fully.

Next I would check all the jets. Blow them out with compressed air (WD40 will
work too) Check points and point gap. Check plugs, wires, timing

good luck

andy