[ihc] Steering parts needed

Good day everyone,
 I purchaced a 74 Tavelette 200 series 2wd.The steering components need to be replaced.I was looking for a source that was less $$$$$ than the "Rare Parts" warehouse.$340. plus $175 core is just a bit much.......Anyway any sources you may have I would like the info.As a side note Does anyone have a parts manual for the Pickup/Travelalls?I want to see if the steering components on the 1/2 ton& 3/4 ton have the same part #'s, also if I could get the IH part #'s for the ball joints,tie rod ends and sleeve,center link, pitman arm and any other 3/4 ton steering components,2wd.
Also ,do the steering components cross over to any other brands? Any other info will be greatly appreicated.
 Dennis P
 Many Scouts,3 pickup/travelalls