[ihc] Re: IH races

I drove the Scout there 2 years ago.  After learning the traffic flow
afterwards =:-O , I rode the
m/c there this year and last...free parking for the bike, up at the front by
the gate, and when
you go home, an hour after the races conclude, you can ride past the miles
long traffic trying
to still leave!

Next year, I'm bringing a campchair on the bike and a book and seriously
killing time before I
leave.  The pit pass is too expensive on Sundays to buy it and kill time
that way...you can do
that earlier in the week when it's not to pricey.

Leo