[ihc] Wrecking Yard Hop in Oregon

If anyone needs parts for their 50s through 70s IHC, I am leading a
wrecking yard hop to Central Oregon on September 26 and 27 (Friday and
Saturday).  To learn more, visit the thread
here:http://atlas.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=ec98900df91a
edb4af30f64c29d370b0&threadid=10238
There are lots of rust-free trucks, including an older TravelAll and
pickup that should be purchased to drive rather than parted, as they are
complete and running rigs.  If you are interested in attending, please
contact me to let me know.        -Colin Rush

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!