[ihc] revolutions per mile

http://209.240.4.82/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=48&CATID=10&Product_ID=1098&count=2&Pcount=3&DETAIL=1

Shows 33 X 10.5 with a revolutions per mile as 634.

My figures came up with 621 revolutions per mile.

621 is 97.9% of 634.  3% slip.

 To qualify this, my measured tire was a mostly new 33 X 9.5 BFG Mud TA,
prior to the new KMs in the chart.  My tire is mounted on an 8" rim which
makes the sidewalls very flat, not bulgy.  It could stand to be on a
narrower rim.  I think the tread width is only 7.?? inches.   Narrower rim
would make it taller, right? That would put my numbers farther from the
chart numbers. I do have a brand new tire (never been on the ground)
identical to it and mounted on an identical rim that is my spare.  I'll go
measure it at lunch.

Edward J Sohm
Battle Creek, IA
'71 800B
'74 200 Travelette Camper Special (converted to 4X4)
+ 10 or 12 more