Re:[ihc] Don't hate me because I am Beautiful

Hello Robert,

I'll put in a good word for the Subaru. We have a 93 Impreza with the 155K on
it. It has the same running gear as the Forester. We put this car through the
torture test of our 1.5 mile dirt road several times a day and the car has
held up great. This car was World Rally Champion several years running. The
flat 4 gives it a real low center of gravity and with the addition of a set of
KYB struts the handling is awesome. The AWD is always on so the little lady
doesn't have to deal with a transfer case. We would buy another.