[ihc] Nats Thank-You

I'd like to thank everyone for their continuing hospitality and mention
that I talked with John Comer a bit about our barbecue.  I mentioned to him
how much fun I have traveling the country catching up with friends and how
my impression is that the IH gang across the USA has become more of a big
family than anything else.  He mentioned that you get any other 80 people
in a hotel parking lot past midnight with alcohol and there will be:
*at-least* one fight.  Our get-together didn't even have harsh words.

Perfect sentiment, no?

Here's to everyone's safe trips home and I look forward to hearing from and
seeing everyone soon, wherever that may be!

Thanks again!

JoelB
Tucson, AZ