Re: [ihc] My incredible bad luck and stupidity

Sorry Greg, I misread your original post.  I thought you meant I was guesing
about the torque.  I suppose, not knowing the accuracy of my torque wrench,
I was.

I was a mechanical engineer for15 years and do know the importance of
properly torqued fasteners.  I guess the corporate lawyers have trained me
not to state anything with absolute certainty.

I am sure the snap off mans calibration schedule is for tools used on a
daily basis not four or five times a year but your point is well taken.
obviously mine should have been calibrated much more often.

I have had a bit of experience in the past although not a huge amount.  I
may have noticed the low torque except due to kidney failure and dialysis
three tmes a week I am much weaker than I used to be.  fortunatly my
transplant seems to have been successful.  I no longer need dialysis and am
slowly regaining strength.

Thanks for the info on the 345 vs 304 heads.  I did notice that after
comparing the intakes.

Nick