[ihc] Capacity of a scout II roof rack?

Anyone have an estimate of the real world capacity of a factory roof rack
for a scout II? The OEM data too if anyone knows...

I might put mine back on, but not if I can't use it... We can rent canoes
here very cheaply, and if the rack can handle it I might stick it back on,
stick a canoe on top and go camping... plus a canoe on top of a scout could
make for a nice picture.

Opinions?

-Ryan

---