Re: [ihc] looking for a mid 60's Travelall

Andy,

Do you check out the Autos and Trucks section of www.recycler.com from time to time? Largely So California listings, and perhaps somewhat more rust-free than elsewhere. I have seen some restorable examples there at a reasonable price. The only one listed there now is priced a little on the dear side, but looks very pretty in the picture.

1968 INTERNATIONAL TRAVELALL, white, 1100B model classic, original owner since 69, complete restored, lots of xtras, pp, (VIY195), $12,500 760-729-2421

Although the Recycler listings are being hosted by the www.cars.com site, they cannot be accessed if you go directly to the cars.com site, as the Recycler side places a cookie in your browser that cars.com uses to restrict the search criteria.

Good hunting!
David Welch

Archerzero@domain.elided wrote:

I'm looking for a mid 60's 4wd Travelall. Anyone out there selling one or knows someone who is selling one? I have an Ultimate Travelall project in mind and I need a staight body, fairly rust free TA.

andy