Re: [ihc] looking for a mid 60's Travelall

At 11:23 PM -0400 9/1/03, Archerzero@domain.elided wrote:
I'm looking for a mid 60's 4wd Travelall. Anyone out there selling one or
knows someone who is selling one? I have an Ultimate Travelall project in mind
and I need a staight body, fairly rust free TA.
andy
Andy,
If a travel_ette_ could fill the bill, give me a shout, or check mine out on my web site.
Either way, good luck!
Joel

--
Joel Furtek <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>; jf7e@domain.elided
Boatman, Virginia Women's Rowing 434/981-6811 (cell); 434/975-CREW (boathouse)