[ihc] Re: Scout sighting

I recall that the '77 Scout grilles had the Chrome  large horizontal bars with
the small, vertical ones painted over with black.
In 1978 and 1979 they used the same grille but did not paint the vertical bars
black--left it all chrome.
I also recall that after 1978 only the all-chrome one was serviced.  FWIW

I purchased a 1977 Traveler new back then and later a used '79(After the '77
failed to survive a rollover-passengers did but the Scout didn't and that's
why we bought another Traveler--perceived crashworthiness).

All you probably wanted to know--and more.(Happens when one starts to age
)--:)

Earl Culley