Re: Nationals..

> With Dan spending the nationals weekend away from us..
> I don't know which hotel to stay at this year?
>
> Where is everyone at?
>
> Also.. which it typically the best for the Budget minded.. Someone asked
me
> but I've always stayed the same place every time I went..
>

> Thanks,
> Jeff

I thought I'd introduce myself properly to this list.  Long time listener
first time caller... or something like that.

Couple quick facts:
I've been getting the digest for going on 3-4 years.
In '99 I bought a '79 Scout II - I've been hooked ever since.
My scout has been in a perpetual state of almost getting worked on for going
on 2 years.

I've recently been reenergized by Jeff to get working on the scout and am
trying to work out getting to Nationals this year.
Jeff Bade's birthday 2/2/75, my birthday 2/2/78
Jeff's field -computers, my field -computers
Jeff's locale - Chicago, my locale - Chicago
Jeff's first name -Jeff - you guessed it.

Also to note: I'm not a stalker - and neither is Jeff (which was my first
thought when he emailed me noting all this similar info)

That being said, I'll look into the Hampton, if I make it - it will only be
for Friday night, but I would stick around till 8 or 9pm Saturday.
I look forward to meeting some of you and putting faces to names.

Thanks,
Jeff Randolph
Bigscout79

---