Re: more on the panel

----- Original Message -----
From: "T.R.E. Jr." <T_R_E_Jr@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 00:45
Subject: Re: more on the panel

> ---Good deal Ryan. Now that's two panels and a Scout? Is your father going
> to be alright with you parking on the lawn? :D
>
> ---Thank you,
> -T.R.E.Jr.
> -`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
> -`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
> -`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
> -`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)

This is the first thing other than the scout.  Have a great friend here
who's going to go with me to get this panel, we can use his travelall and
trailer (if needed, might try to get a dolly) to get it and it'll be stored
at his place (30-45 minutes from me here as opposed to 5.5 hours away from
me in GA).  I never got the C series, but Ed told me that I could store it
at his place if Doug's offer still stands.  Need to check back with Ed on
that though because that was before this '71 came around!  My dad might just
not find out about the panel until it's ready to be registered and I need
him to send in the paperwork for me (hard for me to do becuase it'll have to
be done in GA)... depends on whether my brother mentioned it to him (my
brother knew that I might buy it).

As it is this truck is going to be a full day's work to get (5.5 hours or so
away), but it should be a good trip and hopefully well worth it... if I get
enough stuff figured out hopefully I can get everything set up if I need to
rent something this week.

-Ryan

---