Re: Lag? / Panel

----- Original Message -----
From: "joel brodsky" <travelall1974@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 14:53
Subject: Lag?

> Is everyone on vacation or something?  Not much
> traffic here lately...

No one even commented when I said I found a '71 panel truck!  Come on
people! It's a D series panel, I thought there was talk on the digest at one
time about whether they were actually produced or not!

How about the fact that I'm in the process of buying it?  Does that spark
anyone's interest?  5 hours or so away, but I'm thinking it's worth it.
There goes the money that I could possibly have used to go to nationals this
year... even found out my schedule was allowing it... ah well... I think
I'll always regret it if I don't follow through on this panel.

> So, any suggestions?  I'd like to nicen up the inside
> of the truck so it's presentable (like mom would like
> to ride in it!).

My mom used to drive my scout... but she didn't think it was the greatest
thing either I dont' think...  she definately wouldn't mind though if it had
A/C I don't think...

> Any help is appreciated!
>
> JoelB

Don't know if I really helped at all though....

Dave Dibiase has some type of peg board in hi '75 (if he still has it) that
he did himself.  Looks good....

-Ryan