EMERGENCY! I think i broke my camshaft

This is a 345 in a Scout II.  I tookthe valve covers off.  when I turn over
the engine only the valves on number one and two and one valve on number
three move.
Is it possible to change the cam and bearings with the engine in the truck?
This is my only transportation and I need it fixed by sunday.  I really
don't want to pull the motor but I guess I can if I have to.

Thanks for any advise.  By the way I am in Grand Rapids Michigan.

Nick
nick@domain.elided