Re: Sad day...

on 8/8/03 11:00 AM, Joel Furtek at jf7e@domain.elided wrote:

> As with any loss, it's hard now, but the real challenges will
> come daily as I'm reminded of the great joy he brought to my life and
> to everyone who met him.

Joel,

Not everyone is a dog person. I (we) am (are) and you have our heartfelt
sympathy. I wouldn't tell my kids or grandkids this, but in some ways dogs
are better companions than humans.

Pretty much no matter how they are treated, they remain loyal, loving,
attentive to you, and great listeners. They never bitch (no pun intended),
never fail to forgive you, never complain about your table manners, never
ask if you still love them.

So sorry about your Clay,

John Hofstetter