[no subject]

Joel - Hofs - Dennis - And Crew
Of course you know that I appreciate any J**P bashing (sorry to all of those who may actually own the things... {shiver}), but this does mean that you were responsible for that dent, eh? And since I believe the conclusion on repair has turned from suction cups to welded studs due to all of the creases (thanks Hofs) looks like you've got some work cut out for you, eh? jk When it finally does get fixed, I'll detail it's repair here and post some new pictures to let you all know what worked... Thank you all for your wise suggestions! And yes Dennis, slowly but surely, I am learning ALL the rules ;)

Laura Freeman
'73 Scout II
Sonora Desert Scouts