Travell-All spotted in Bad Boys II movie

Think I spotted a Travell-All while the 2 main characters are hopping it up
around a private estate in Cuba.

Not sure of my eyesight, I was a bit fazed-out of things BEFORE that part of
the movie floated by, the script was pretty much unbelievable long before
that part of the movie scrolled on the screen.

Front grill of the truck made me think the truck was of much more recent
vintage than when the US embargo fell on Castro's Cuba, so then I started
wondering where they filmed the movie.  Missed that in the credits at the
end!

Joe Mathias   8/4
jmathias@domain.elided