re: alignment question

> The guy I talked to
>was unsure.  Anyways, I've got to take it back tomorrow when the other
>mechanic is working.  Do you guys think I'm on the right track here?
>And I apologize for any lack of clarity in the way I said this.

David,
  Are there any other alignment shops in town?  Sounds like these guys
just know what the machine tells them.  They should be able to tell you
exactly what the problem is.  Try one with the old fashioned
non-computer machine if you can find one.  Look for an old garage
with a nasty greasy building and an old codger running it.

If not, hopefully the other guy knows more about alignments!

Allan W.